I have been meeting with friends (after sleeping in to beat jetlag) ever since I've returned. I'm meeting someone almost everyday this week! I love it, because I love people--especially my friends!
The one habit that I truly loved while in Korea was coffee after every meal. While we don't have amazing beverages like coffee milk, I'm doing the best I can. My friend Kelly and I met up and went to Starbucks so I could tell her all about my trip! She wants to go to S.Korea now, so we're going to work on saving up money to go (I can't wait to go back)!
I've already started being an ambassador for S.Korea. I love it so much, and I miss it just as much...not to mention all my friends! Since I made friends from both Taiwan and Malaysia, I've got a travel wish list started now! I am so thankful for the opportunity God provided for me to visit S.Korea. I could never express in words how much it means to me.
This weekend, I will be attending my co-worker's wedding. It's going to be outside on a farm, so I'm sure it's going to be beautiful!
Until next time, God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment